First Aid Training Webinar
The First Aid webinar is delivered as a 2-hour training session through Zoom, with demonstrations of the practical elements and a trainer available for any questions.
The training will run every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am and 1pm.
To access this course through Zoom, click here.
(Meeting ID: 325-569-9811)
The password is available in the staff area of the Creative Support website. You will also be emailed this when booking on to the training.
To book on, please email or call the training department stating:
- The name of the staff member booking on
- The date that they would like to attend the training.
Please note that this must be authorised by the staff member’s manager.
Learning outcomes for First Aid webinar:
- Discuss and understand how to perform Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Discuss and understand how to apply and use an Auto External Defibrillator (AED)
- Discuss and understand how to manage a head injury
- Discuss and understand how to place someone in the recovery position
- Discuss and understand how to treat wounds
- Discuss and understand how to manage a choking person
- Discuss and understand how to treat burns and scalds
For more information, please contact the Learning & Development team on 0161 238 7664 or email email@example.com