Waking Night Support Worker
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Waking Night Support Worker to our team in Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire.
We are currently recruiting warm, flexible and motivated Waking Night Support Workers to provide person centred support to people living at our bespoke development in Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire. At this Warwickshire Learning Disability Service in Bidford-on-Avon, we support people in their own tenancies by delivering a modern, comfortable and safe environment for individuals to thrive within. Some of the people we support may also have additional complex physical or other health and social needs.
Support Worker Duties:
- You will be supporting the tenants to maximise their sense of wellbeing and independence through tailored, person-centred ongoing care and support,
- Work to make a positive difference in the tenants’ lives and promote their independence at every step, whilst enabling to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life,
- Inspire the people we support to enjoy opportunities for personal development and engagement within their local communities,
- Be willing to work flexibly according to the needs of the service,
- To enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness in areas such as: social skills/relationships, personal care, daily living skills and many more!
Experience is desirable but not essential for this role. Creative Support is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to delivering local high quality care through a well-established and supported local work force.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.