Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Support Worker to join our friendly staff team in St Helens. At this service we are committed to ensuring that service users with a learning disability enjoy the highest quality of life and make progress towards greater independence by accessing into the local community in St Helens.
Support Worker Duties:
- You must be able to work effectively as part of a team and be able to work using your own initiative,
- A commitment to making a positive difference in individuals’ lives,
- Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users,
- Carry out general administrative duties and housing management tasks,
- Provide support to individuals with domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning, housework and other personal care,
- You will work on a rota system to include evenings and weekends.
Although previous experience in a similar role is advantageous, we would like to encourage the people with the right values and passion to apply and work to make a difference. We are looking for candidates from all walks of life!
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
We offer a choice of weekly or monthly pay.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS