Are you a caring individual with a good sense of humour? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our team in Heysham, Morecambe support adults with learning disabilities and autism to live full lives. Our tenants enjoy spending time in the allotment or cracking a joke over a spot of lunch.
As a support worker at our service in Heysham, Morecambe your role will involve:
• Supporting service users to access the community and support with day to day tasks at home,
• Supporting with personal care,
• Providing consistent practical and emotional support,
• Assisting service users to participate in the local community,
• Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users,
This is a role which can be enjoyed by people who are committed to making a positive difference, including experienced care workers, graduates and people looking for a stimulating career path into social care. We are looking for warm and caring support workers who can provide unconditional positive regard and person centred support to adults with behaviours that challenge.
This service is based in Heysham, Morecambe and is close to local bus routes.
Creative Support is a high quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including individuals with a learning disability and other needs. We employ over 5,000 staff and have been a not for profit care provider for over 30 years.
Join our excellent team and in return we will provide you with:
• 24 hour support and advice from your line manager and local and national on call services
• Enrolment on the care certificate, if you are new to care
• Ongoing training and development
• Support to build on your qualifications
• An extra paid day of leave on your birthday!
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS