Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Support Worker to join our friendly and passionate staff team in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. At our vibrant supported living service in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire we provide quality care and support to residents with a range of support needs, primarily learning disabilities. No two days will be the same at this service in, as our residents love engaging in a range of exciting activities including having a bbq in the sensory garden, bowling, swimming, entering the sunflower competition, planning a garden party and many more!
Your role will include:
- Providing personal care, administering medication and helping with other domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning
- Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities
- Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest
Full time and part time hours are available, shifts are 7-10, 4-10.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS