Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking for a peripatetic Support Worker to work flexibly across Tyneside and Durham.
We are looking to recruit warm, flexible and motivated individuals to provide person-centred support to people living in a range of bespoke developments in the Tyneside / Durham area. This is a fresh approach to supporting people in their own tenancies – this innovatively designed Housing with Care and Support service delivers a modern, comfortable and safe environment for people to thrive within.
Support Worker Duties:
- Travelling around a large area to support people in their own tenancies,
- Medication application and MAR Sheet completion,
- Build and maintain warm, trusting and caring relationships with Service Users,
- Providing respectful and dignified personal care,
- Assist individuals with safely accessing the community and continuing personal development.
The services are based in North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Gateshead, Durham, Consett and Hartlepool. We recognise that this is a large geographical area to work across, it is essential that you can and are happy to drive. Travel expenses from the agreed nearest base will be negotiated.
Previous experience is also essential for this role, as there will be a large range of needs across the different areas that you must be able to flexibly and confidently work with.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
- Choice of weekly or monthly pay
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS