Recovery Support Worker
Are you looking for a rewarding career that is fun, stimulating and varied every day?
Creative Support is looking for warm, reliable and proactive Support Workers to join our friendly staff team in Hyde, Tameside. We provide quality care and support to individuals with mental health support needs.
Your role will include:
- Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users, encouraging them to express their needs, views and concerns
- Working in partnership with service users through the recovery process, being flexible and responsive to the individual needs of the service users
- Helping service users to develop recovery focused support goals, promoting hope and aspiration
- Respecting the service users’ right to privacy, ensuring that their dignity is maintained at all times
- Advising and supporting service users in all aspects of managing their tenancy and maintaining the safety, hygiene and comfort of their home
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. Previous care experience is not essential as full training will be provided, as well as the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment!
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS