We can only accept fully completed applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK, we do not accept CV’s as a form of application – This post will not be open to Sponsorship under the UKVI scheme
Are you a friendly, resourceful and organised person? If so, we are currently seeking a highly motivated office administrator to join our friendly office in Rugby.
We are looking for someone to provide efficient and responsive administration support for our Warwickshire wide services. These services provide dedicated support to adults with a range of support needs including learning disabilities and autism in a supported living setting. The post-holder will work 37.5 flexible hours per week across five days, according to the needs of the office. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, excellent customer care skills, professionalism, and the ability to multi-task to complete a wide range of administrative duties.
Office Administrator duties include:
- To type correspondence and to produce professional documents and reports required for monitoring and other service purposes
- To answer the phone in a professional and efficient manner, take accurate messages and respond to phone calls and queries
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to senior staff. This will include setting up files, scanning documents, maintaining logs / recording systems taking minutes for meetings and payroll
- To help implement and maintain accurate client records
- To send emails professionally and efficiently
The ability to accurately input data into databases, minute meetings, and use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. You must have excellent telephone communication skills. You will have the ability to take detailed messages, signpost individuals to the appropriate people, and triage calls and actions taken. Experience of working in a busy office is also essential.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- A one-off bonus payment of £100 (subject to tax) upon passing the four-month probationary period
- Birthday Holiday Bonus after 2 years’ continuous service
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Gold award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures