Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Support Worker to our team in Carnforth, Morecambe.
We are looking for warm, organised and caring Support Workers to provide consistent, person-centred support to our service users in Carnfoth Morecambe. Our service provides support to individuals with a range of support needs including learning disabilities and other complex needs. The ideal candidate will provide person-centred care and support to tenants to take part in a range of activities in their homes and out in the community!
Support Worker Duties:
– Be willing to provide excellent personal care to our service users as well as help with domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning etc.
– Sleep in’s may be required
– To enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness in areas such as: daily living skills, social skills/relationships, using community resources and many more!
– To assist service users in the administration and monitoring of prescribed medication
– To be responsive to the individual needs of service users within the framework of their Person Centred Plans and to respond flexibly to changing needs.
Experience is desirable but not essential for this role as full ongoing training will be provided through our Training Academy. We will value the personal skills and interests you bring to the role and to the lives of service users, such as sports, walking and outdoor pursuits, creative arts, music and cooking; to name but a few.
Our service is located in Carnforth with transport links here from Morecambe every hour and from Lancashire twice an hour. We are more than happy to organise working hours to fit around bus and other public transport.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS