Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support are looking for outgoing, proactive and enthusiastic Support Workers to join our passionate staff team in Middlesbrough, Cleveland. At this vibrant supported living service, we provide excellent person-centred care and support to up to six tenants with learning disabilities and/or mental health support needs. Our residents here at Belle Vue Grove love to engage in a wide range of activities daily, either independently or with the other tenants.
No two days will be the same at this service in Middlesbrough as residents love going on holidays, day trips, trying new things and accessing the wider community. If you are an active person looking for an exciting role in care, this is the job for you!
Your role will include:
- Providing respectful personal care to individuals, prompting medications and assisting with domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning
- Supporting individuals to engage in a wide range of exciting activities in the home and out in the community, help with finances and attending appointments
Shift patterns are between 8:00-22:00.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. Previous experience is essential for this role, you must have NVQ Lv2 or a willingness to work towards this. Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care. Drivers are preferred but not essential.
ThiS lively service in Middlesbrough is easily accessible and has great public transport links.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS