Are you a kind, enthusiastic individual looking for a fulfilling career in care and support?
We are seeking passionate people to join our service in Madeley, Telford. We provide personalised care and support to individuals with learning disabilities in our homely, self-contained flats. You will be working with our residents, encouraging them to follow their passions and engage in a wide range of activities to promote their independence. This is an active service, and you’ll be joining a team of Support Workers who truly love their job and the work that they do.
Your role will include:
- Providing excellent, respectful person care, administering medication, hoisting and lifting and help with domestic tasks such as cooking/cleaning
- Encouraging residents to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside the home
- Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest
We offer flexible, permanent contracts. You do not need previous care experience for this role, as full training will be provided. A full, clean driver’s license is required.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS