Are you a warm and respectful person looking for a new role that will inspire you? We are looking for individuals to support people with care needs in Warrington, Cheshire.
The people we support enjoy individual activities such as swimming and going to the cinema, as well as days out in Warrington and the surrounding towns.
You do not need to have prior experience as full training will be provided.
Support Worker Duties:
• Supporting with personal care and medication
• Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with service users,
• Carrying out general administrative duties and housing management tasks.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs.
If you would like to know more, please contact our Recruitment Manager Natasha Parmar on 07972 735 357 or 0161 236 0829
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS