Relief Support Worker
Are you an enthusiastic, resourceful and compassionate individual? Do you enjoy being part of a busy and diverse team? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Creative Support are looking for a social and energetic Relief Support Worker to support the people who use our services in Dudley, West Midlands. This is an extremely rewarding role where you will support people with learning disabilities to engage in a wide variety of exciting social activities. From discos and cinema nights, to trips to the seaside and hydrotherapy appointments, days are rarely the same! Our service in Dudley, West Midlands also requires our Support Workers to provide excellent, respectful personal care. The successful individual will be working alongside a friendly, knowledgeable and supportive team that will support you throughout your career.
Your role will include:
– Providing personal care, administering medication and help with domestic tasks,
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest.
At this service in Dudley, West Midlands, we are looking for Support Workers from all walks of life. Previous care experience is needed for all relief roles, as is a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment!
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
As a Creative Support Bank Staff member, you will have access to our free app, which allows you to pick up shifts in any area of the country and provides information on the service, including directions.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS