Relief Support Worker
Are you an experienced carer looking for flexibility? Do you want the ability to choose your own shifts and make work fit around your schedule? Are you well motivated and passionate about care?
If you answered yes to any of those we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for motivated and experienced individuals to join our team of Relief Support Workers at our Stalybridge Intensive Support Service. You will provide person-centred support to 7 service users with learning disabilities, complex behaviours who live within individual flats at the service. You will enable the people you support to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life, to participate in the community and to develop their abilities as fully as possible.
We provide all of our Relief Support Workers with:
• Competitive rates of pay on either a weekly or monthly basis (your choice).
• Company Pension Contributions.
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata).
• A free DBS check.
• A bonus on completing your probation and a referral bonus for referring a friend.
• Ongoing training for a Diploma in Health Social Care Level 2 – 5 and automatic enrolment to complete the nationally recognised care certificate.
• Mental Health and Wellbeing Support, Legal and Financial advice through our Employee Assistance Program, Health Assured.
• 24/7 support line for all support workers, providing direct access every day of the year so even when lone working you are never really alone.
Our Relief Support Worker roles all require relevant previous care experience.
Our service the SK15 area of Stalybridge and is not too far from the local train station.
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS