Coffee Morning Volunteer
Every Friday morning, we hold a busy coffee morning at our Trafford office in Sale, which is easily accessible by tram or bus. We are looking for volunteers to help our staff set up and run the coffee morning and help to tidy away at the end of the session. As part of your role you will take direction from staff and set up the room, moving tables and chairs and making sure the space is accessible for wheelchair users. You will help to prepare the food, tea and coffee, and hand out the refreshments during the event.
During the coffee morning you will make sure the boards games are set up and ready to play, and the colouring tables have enough colouring sheets and pens, printing new sheets if needed. You will circulate during the event and chat to our Service Users making sure that people are having fun.
There is a Zumba session straight after the coffee morning, you will move the tables, and clear away to help set up for the session. During the Zumba session you will help the staff to wash up, making sure that all of the items are tidied away.
- Move tables and chairs for the event.
- Prepare and hand out refreshments during the event.
- Set up the board games and colouring table, making sure there are enough materials.
- Circulate during the event ensuring the music is playing and the event is fun.
- Wash up the cups and plates, and tidy away to ensure the room is returned to its original use.
- Report any concerns to Creative Support staff members.
- Attend regular supervisions and undertake all training provided.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS