Viewing iTrent via iPhone or Samsung
Logging in to iTrent
- It is easier to access iTrent on a computer rather than a mobile phone.
- Link for the web page: https://ce0308li.webitrent.com/ce0308li_ess
Please input your username in UPPERCASE with a space in between your first and second name (or first name initial and surname, if your username is in this format)
- The first time you log in you will be prompted to change your password. Please be aware that this is case sensitive.
If you have any problems accessing iTrent please email
iTrent.Helpdesk@creativesupport.co.uk or telephone for iTrent helpdesk and ask for Sarah, Josh or Mel.
Where to find your payslip
- You will find a copy of your payslip on the ‘Pay & Benefits’ page.
- This is a PDF document that you can view by clicking on the payslip to open (you may need to download Adobe Reader – Get Adobe Reader Here).
- A small number of employees have experienced problems in downloading their payslips as they have not activated/accepted pop up’s on the webpage. This message usually appears on the bottom of your browser bar and you simply click allow, this will then enable you to open your payslip.
Downloading payslips on iPhone
- To access your payslip on your iPhone or iPad you need to turn off the pop up blocker:
- Open up the iPhone Settings and select Safari
- Scroll down the screen and turn off the Block Pop-ups setting
- In some circumstances it is necessary to clear out Safari’s history to ensure the change is picked up immediately. To do this, scroll down the Safari setting pages a little further and select the option “Clear History and Website Data”. On the screen that pops up, select “Clear History and Data”
Downloading payslips on Samsung phone
To access your payslip on a Samsung phone please follow these steps:
- Go to the Google option
- Select Chrome
- Paste this link into the search box https://ce0308li.webitrent.com/ce0308li_ess
- This will take you to the log in page. Once logged in go to ‘Pay & Benefits’ and click on your payslip
- This will allow you to download your payslip
- If asked, accept pop ups, then go back to download the payslip
We recommend that once you have completed this process you save the link to the home screen of your phone so that you only need to do this once.
Creating a Desktop Icon
Users who wish to add an iTrent icon to their mobile device can follow the below steps to make it easier to access the website in an app like format.
- Enter the web page: https://ce0308li.webitrent.com/ce0308li_ess on your chosen browser.
- For iPhone users you will see the share button at the bottom of your screen. Click on the Icon and select “Add to Home Screen”
- For Android users, use the three dots in the corner and select “Add to Home Screen”