Waking Night Support Worker (Maternity Cover)
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking for a Waking Night Support Worker to join our team at in Dawley.
We are looking for warm, caring and flexible individuals to provide person centred care and support through the evening at our residential home service for adults. You will be responsible for providing respectful personal care as well as practical and emotional support to individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs, whilst helping to ensure service users are able to enjoy valued fulfilling lifestyles.
Support Worker Duties:
- Provision of practical, emotional and behavioural support to service users
- Provide support to individuals with cooking, cleaning, housework and other life skills
- Completing night rounds
- Develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users
- Carry out general administrative duties and housing management tasks
This is a temporary role for 9 months, covering maternity leave.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS