We are looking for kind individuals to join our dedicated staff team in Chapeltown, Sheffield. This service provides support to people with learning disabilities, complex needs and physical disabilities, living in a supported living service.
This is a fantastic network of services which enables great outcomes for the people we support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support, personal care, practical and emotional to people with a learning disability & complex needs
- Identifying and accessing opportunities for community involvement with service users
- Collaborating with service users, families, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service that meets the needs of service users
- Assisting the line manager with the day-to-day running of the service
We are looking for staff who have the commitment and dedication to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their personal goals and make the most of every day!
This service is based in Chapletown, North Sheffield and is close to Rotherham.
Experience of working with people with a learning disability is desirable, as is a relevant professional qualification. The position is open to graduates, experienced practitioners, and people looking to start their career in social care. You must be warm and able to work in a person-centred way with people with a learning disability.
You will be expected to work flexibly on a rota to meet the needs of the service, including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays. The service users have vehicles so a driving license is preferable.
Creative Support also offers a wide range of benefits such as:
– Full and part time hours
– QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 or 5
– Free life assurance
– Pension with company contribution
– An extra day off on your birthday!