Are you looking for an exciting role that is fun, diverse and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Support Worker to join our friendly service in Jarrow, South Tyneside. If you are looking for a new challenge where no two days are the same, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Support Worker, you will need to be enthusiastic about communicating with and supporting people in a person centred manner. Working alongside our dedicated team you will provide personal, practical, emotional and social support for adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
Your role will include:
- Providing respectful personal care and administering medication
- Encouraging residents to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside the home
- Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest
- Work flexibly on a rota according to the needs of the service, including evenings and weekends
No previous care experience is needed as full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We would encourage candidates to apply to this post as soon as possible. If we receive a large number of applications, we may process these prior to the deadline.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS