Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Support Worker to join our friendly and passionate staff team in Blackburn, Lancashire. At our vibrant service in Blackburn, Lancashire we provide quality care and support to residents with a range of support needs, primarily learning disabilities. No two days will be the same at this service as we support our service users to follow their passions and engage in a range of activities including: exercising, gardening, baking, arts and crafts and many more!
Your role will include:
- Providing personal care, administering medication and helping with other domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning,
- Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities,
- Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest
Full time and part time hours are available, the role also includes sleep in shifts paid at £80 per shift.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- You can chose to be paid on a weekly or monthly basis
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS