Saturday Waking Night Support Worker
Are you a warm and forward thinking individual? Can you build trusting relationships with others and create an environment of reliable support? Then this could be the job for you! Here at Creative Support, we are seeking a Saturday Waking Night Support Worker to join our team of welcoming staff, and become part of enabling our service users to live a fulfilling life.
As part of your role, you will consistently engage with the individual needs of our service users. You will be enthusiastic about promoting their positive mental health, and positive emotional wellbeing in all that you do. You will work closely with individuals and their wider support networks, to develop and deliver a high level of quality care.
This post is an ideal opportunity to become involved in the delivery of a high quality service. You will have excellent line management support and development from a CQC registered manager and Senior Support Worker. The role is fully supported through a probation period with consistent supervision and access to training to assist your learning and development.
Your role will include:
- Providing night time support to the service users and completing a handover to the morning staff,
- Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
- Supporting with domestic tasks and other tasks such as organising activities for service users and completing welfare checks,
- Willingness to work flexibly according to the needs of the service and confident with lone working,
We offer comprehensive training, including induction to Care Certificate level and accredited Health and Social Care Diplomas to enable you to develop your career in social care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS