Female Support Worker
We are looking for respectful, warm and resourceful individuals to work in our service in Fazakerley, Liverpool, supporting service users living in their own apartments. As a Support Worker, you will provide 1:1 and 2:1 support for individuals who may have a learning disability, mental health needs and/or a physical disability.
An additional sleep in rate of £84.82 is provided, with the opportunity to earn up to £22,500 per annum (if working full time and picking up a sleep in shift every week).
Support Worker Duties:
- Providing respectful, practical and emotional support with daily living tasks, including personal care and domestic duties
- Collaborating with service users, their families and involved professionals on a daily basis
- Supporting individuals to engage in fun activities which they enjoy in and around the areas of Fazakerley, Knowsley and the City of Liverpool, e.g. going to the cinema, on walks, swimming, to the pub and on days out
- Maximising service user outcomes by promoting independence, confidence and self-esteem
Car drivers are preferred for this role, but it is not essential.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
You will be paid on a weekly or monthly basis.
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
Gender is considered to be an occupational requirement – Equality Act 2010
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to email@example.com to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS