Deputy Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our mental health supported living service for a Deputy Manager. The role requires an enthusiastic individual who has managerial/supervisory experience working in mental health. We are seeking a dynamic, motivated, pro-active and well organised individual who has the ability, skills and knowledge to successfully support adults with mental health needs living in supported housing.
As Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for deputising, developing and overseeing a vibrant programme of wellbeing support for people with severe and enduring mental health needs. This is provided through one-to-one goal planning and personalised interventions in order to achieve the desired outcomes.
Key responsibilities would be:
• Supporting the Registered Service Manager to deliver high quality person centred support
• Providing direct support to service users
• Completion of staff rotas in line with the needs of individuals and within the commissioned hours
• Supervising staff and deploying resources effectively
• Carrying out assessments of need, risk assessments, support plans and service user reviews, ensuring that these records are accurate, robust and up to date at all times
• Carrying out weekly clinical reviews of service users support with line manager
• Ensuring the service meets all the requirements and standards set by Creative Support, the commissioners, the CQC, and other stakeholders
• Collaborating with service users, families, carers, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service which maximises outcomes for service users
We are a passionate, inclusive and anti-racist organisation. We embrace diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and cultures. As a Disability Confident Employer we welcome applications from people with a disability, and as a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion we actively encourage applications from the LGBT+ community.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS