The Christmas Quiz (ho, ho, ho!)
As Christmas is now officially on it’s way, why not get in the Christmas spirit by taking part in this Christmas quiz, written by Brian from the North East!
If you have any ideas for quizzes, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be passed onto Brian!
1. What promise did Perry Como make in this Christmas song?
2. What type of Christmas was Elvis expecting to have?
3. How many Kings did Orient have?
4. At this time of year you would probably need ear plugs in order to have a what?
5. Donner, Blitzen, Dasher, Prancer. Just four of Santa’s what?
6. What is the name of the lead character in Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol?
7. At this time of year shepherds watch what?
8. This is the time of year every plain Jane & John has an eye out for which evergreen plant?
9. Who makes a speech every Christmas Day?
10. Name the three gifts the Three Wise Men brought to Jesus?
1. Perry Como will be ‘home for Christmas’
2. A ‘blue’ Christmas
3. There were three
4. Silent Night
7. Their flocks by night
9. The Queen of England
10. Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh