Heads Up in Blackburn!
Service users in Blackburn are participating in the Heads Up Awareness Day at Ewood Park on June 2nd, promoting emotional and mental health and wellbeing. Creative Support will have a stall, alongside MIND, NHS Lancashire Care Foundation, Mindcare, Blackburn with Darwen Teaching Primary Care Trust and Blackburn Rovers Community Trust, amongst others.
Participants will choose from taster sessions in:
- Art and Life River – a therapeutic art based session, looking at life events.
- Dance Session – an energetic, fun workout using interactive dance mats.
- Tai Chi/Chi Gung – a relaxing technique used improve both physical health and emotional wellbeing.
Take part in interactive workshops:
- Perceptions of Mental health – an intriguing look into our perceptions and views of mental health and the stigma that surrounds it.
- Headbands – a fascinating insight into how we treat people and the effects it can have.
- Take the biscuit – an interesting view of services and people’s willingness to engage.
And enjoy a tour of the stadium!